Friday, October 23, 2009

Well, things are really starting to get rolling for MJ's Memories. Willie and I hope to be delivering bags to the NICU in January. Next weekend my parents will be in town and I am hoping to get started making my bracelets, and I am currently looking into getting in a craft show that I can sell them at. I am also going to be selling online, at the Project Sweet Peas website, but I will start that once I get a few bracelets made. I just can't wait to get fully started and ready to go.

I have a few other things in the works, as well, which is really nice. My dad is a teacher at a school in the Chicagoland area, and his one of his classes wanted to do a fundraiser for us, which was amazing! They had a spaghetti lunch yesterday and raised over $200 for us! This is going to help so much with getting MJ's Memories started and bags filled!

My parents, who live in the Chicagoland area, in a town called Mundelein are getting together a fundraiser/bag filler for over Christmas. I am very excited about this! This event will be the a huge one for us, and will hopefully fill a lot of bags!

Well the next few weeks are going to be very busy for me, but everything is really started to roll out for MJ's Memories, which I am very excited about. I will keep everything updated and posted as it happens, thanks!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hand/foot print kits are easy to make if you get the supplies - let me know if you need any info on this!

Look for stores that might supply things to go into the bags - that might either donate or give at a very good cost after the "season" too!

Thinking of you all!
Elizabeth