Monday, August 23, 2010

This Sunday

This Sunday marks our first year without MJ. The days and weeks leading up to it have been pretty hard, a lot harder then I thought. I am actually thankful that the past few weeks have been so incredibly busy for me at work, that I haven't really had the time to think of anything but work for awhile. But I know that a crash is coming because I have been putting off my feelings for so long.

We are putting together a Butterflies and Balloons Rememeberance Release on Sunday to help us remember each and every day that MJ was here with us on the Earth. We are using this event as a fundraiser for MJ's Memories, our Project Sweet Peas local project that donates care packages to families with a baby in the NICU. We will release a Butterfly and Balloon on your behalf, if you cannot attend, with your personal message written on the balloon. We will take a photo and send it to you after the release. I know that it will be incredibly beautiful, and incredibly bittersweet for us.

Please let me know if you are interested in getting a butterfly and balloon for your angel.

Hugs,

1 comments:

Lisette said...

I am glad you have been keeping busy but I could imagine the pain in your heart. In MJ's memory you are doing a great thing and touching so many lives. You are an amazing woman. MJ, your mom is wonderful. I am sure you know that by now. Thinking of and praying for you, ((HUGS))