I am so thankful to receive a wonderful blogger award from one special momma at Finding My New Normal.
I know I haven't posted in awhile, and its only because I am not quite ready to share what has been going on the past few weeks. I promise I will update next week, but for now, the thought of putting it all out there is a little scary.
Once again, THANK YOU for the bloggy award and here it goes!
Here's how this award works.
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
- I have been to many different places on the planet including Jamaica, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada. I love to travel and sadly haven't been able to since my wedding over three years ago! Hopefully sometime soon hubby and I can find time to sneak away for a quick weekend or something like that!
- I was a big nerd in high school. I was obsessed with being that 'perfect' girl that had it all, and in reality I didn't. Then in college I went the exact opposite and partied WAY too much. I am happy to say that I have finally found a happy medium, and am really happy with who I am.
- I grew up just outside of Chicago, IL and LOVE the Chicago Cubs. I am quite obsessed with them actually. I am very proud to say that MJ went to a Cubs game, Opening Day 2009 when he was tucked in my belly!
- I think no matter weight I am, I will always feel fat. I would love to lose 50 pounds, but losing weight is hard! I lost 30 lbs, and would to keep that trend up!
- I never thought I would find someone like my husband. He amazes me each and every day, and I never thought someone could make me so happy. Sometimes I wonder when he is gonna wake up and realize he is married to a big dork!
- This blog is one of the only reasons I made it through the first year after losing MJ. I know I don't post a lot anymore, but I am constantly thinking of posts I would like to write! If only there could be a few more hours in each day!
- I always thought that I would want to love someplace warm and never experience snow again. But I actually missed snow this year. We didn't get any in Kansas until last week, and I was really sad for awhile. Although now that it is here, I am ready for it to go!
Love all of you ladies and am SO happy that I found your blogs!
- Devon at Life as We Know It
- Stephanie at Carried Through Grief
- Desiree at Journey to Motherhood
- Christy at Almost a Mother
- Beckie at Beckie's Infertility Journey
- Courtney at Cloudy with Hope
- Angie at Expectation Revised
- Lori at Lori Does Maryland
- Laura at Moments of Pause
- Rikki at My Forever Family
- Brooke at Polka Dots and Ric Rac
- Ethans Mommy at The Story of Ethan James
- C at The Port of Indecision
- Aly at The Infertility Overachievers
- Trisha at Looking for Blue Sky