Thursday, February 17, 2011

D&C

Yep, you guessed right, I am having a D&C tomorrow. I have been bleeding for 13 days and this morning it started to get pretty bad again. I emailed my nurse and she called me and said for me to come in immediatly, thinking I may need an emergency D&C. Thankfully, the bleeding slowed down a bit, and we scheduled one for tomorrow morning at 9:30am.

They were going over all of the risks and possible 'worst outcomes' for this, and I just started crying. I am so scared I will be the statistic that gets my uterus ripped, and a hysterectomy will be necessary. They assured me that it was a very small percentage of people that it happens to, and I told her that I felt that I was the reason for statistics like that.

I am overwhelmed and exhausted. Please keep me in your prayers, I'll update more tomorrow, hopefully.

3 comments:

Supposed to be... "Mama G"... said...

Our thoughts are with you this morning! Such an awful thing to have to go through..I can't even begin to imagine...

Lisette said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry that you have to go through this pain ((HUGS)).

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. I am so, so sorry.
Just so sorry.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...please take care of yourself.
http://almostamother.blogspot.com
Christy :)