Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feeling Better

Well I had the D&C yesterday, and for the most part it was pretty painless, just some cramping after and through today. I am so glad its over and we can really start to actually move forward. I am so glad they knocked me out for it, it was so easy knowing I didn't have to know what was going on.

It just sucks a lot that I had to go through both the awfulness of a miscarriage and go through a D&C in two weeks. I almost wish I would have just said lets do the D&C, and not go through the natural miscarriage, but I was SO scared of the risks. I was so scared I was going to have complications and would it be a nightmare. Thankfully, it all went smoothly and its over, well almost over. I am still bleeding a little bit, but I think thats just from the trauma my uterus went through with the D&C. They said its normal and I am really hoping it will stop today and I can start doing normal things today. Will missed his swim lesson this morning because I couldn't go in the pool, and I really just wanted us all to relax at home today. I want to get back to normal things and have a few months of not worrying about ovulating or worrying what pill or what shot to take when. The few months off will be nice. And then next week I can get back to working out again and I can just focus on losing weight until we start TTC again.

Today I am thankful. Thankful for all that I have, all that I have been through, and thankful for the future filled with hope that one day Willie and I will have the big family full of kids running around just like we dream about.

1 comments:

Tracy McEvilly said...

I am thankful to have such a strong amazing sister like you! Much love!