Saturday, February 5, 2011

The First Time Ever

For the first time that I can remember, by body didn't actually fail me. I started to miscarry today. The cramping is incredibly painful, and the overall experience simply sucks. But in a way I am glad. Only because I don't have to go through a D&C, and maybe, just maybe this will kick off my body agreeing with what nature intends for it to do.

I was utterly convinced for awhile that I was going to have to have a D&C, so I am very glad this will not be the case. I hope the next few days go by fast and we can start to heal.

I should be ten weeks pregnant tomorrow :(

4 comments:

Malory said...

I am so very sorry :(

Alissa said...

I'm sorry, Megan. I'm glad that you are finding some peace with the situation that is happening to you, but I really wish that it wasn't happening at all. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan.. I just found your blog through another mamma's.. I just wanted to say how sorry I am for what you are going through now and for MJ's death... my thoughts are with you.

ter@waaoms said...

Megan, I'm so sorry to be reading about this! ((many hugs))