Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Months Ago Today

We said good bye to MJ. I can't believe it's been five months. My arms still ache for my son each and every day. I have posted a few photos here of MJ's short life. My son amazed every day of his life and has changed my entire being. I will never forget him and I will aim to honor every moment that he gave me for the rest of my life.


MJ and his Teddy!





The first time MJ opened his eyes to see us!


A picture of all of the machines hooked up to MJ, keeping him alive.
He is in the middle of the picture behind the teddy bears!



Holding my son for the first time, and saying goodbye all in the same moment.


Kisses from Daddy.



3 comments:

Franchesca said...

(((((HUGS)))))

With Out My Punkin said...

I love the pictures! Thank you for sharing them The 1st one is adorable! Thinking of you and your sweet MJ!

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures! Thinking about you and MJ!!!