Thursday, January 14, 2010

Missing My MJ

Well I don't any new news for MJ's Memories, but I do miss my MJ very much. I love doing MJ's Memories and have really thrown myself into this project with the help of some amazing ladies at Project Sweet Peas. I don't think I would be able to get through each day without Project Sweet Peas and every there.

But I really wish that I didn't have to. I wish and I want and I ache every day to simply have my little boy back. That's all I want. I want to have him to love and hold and kiss and raise.

It seems as though we will definetly be able to deliver our first bags January 30. Which I am very excited about, but also a little nervous. It will be hard to go back to Children's Mercy. MJ spent his entire life there, minus the two days he spend at KU Medical Center. MJ died there. We have been back there twice, and each time was hard. The first time, I cried when we got there. The second time, I started shaking as we pulled up. January 30 will be the third time we go back. I am so happy that we have found something great to do in MJ's name, but it just isn't fair that we have to. I miss him. So much.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I wish that MJ was with you. ((HUGS))