Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bracelets for Awareness

Just thought I would let everyone know about one of the things that helps fund MJ's Memories. When we first started our project, we knew that we would have to have a way to fund our project. My husband came up with the idea of awareness bracelets - and I totally loved it! We make these bracelets and sell them for $10 each. (Which if you look around is a great price for an awareness bracelet with glass beads!) All of the proceeds benefit MJ's Memories. We have recently sold a lot of bracelets with a baby angel cherub charm, so I thought that having the option to make a charm bracelet was a good idea. So now we have the pregnancy and infant loss bracelet available with charms!! I have a photo of all of the charms available below.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. MJ may be gone physically but he will always be in your hearts forever. He is home with God..